Papers written by Dr. Winer
Dictionary of Analytical Psychology
temperament and personality typing studies
take the Gray-Wheelwright-Winer Type Indicator Test
download a pdf copy of the gray-wheelwright-winer type indicator test
Papers written by Dr. Winer on dreams, dream interpretation, word association test, and the unconscious
Information on my practice of neurology, psychopharmacology, psychoanalysis (Jungian), & psychological testing
feature article in American Academy of Neurology News
Dr. Winer's curriculum vita (resume)
Neurocare president Robert Winer brings neurology care to Boulder, Colorado. Dr. Winer is a neurologist, psychopharmacologist, neuropsychiatrist, psychoanalyst (Jungian analyst), and psychotherapist. Robert I. Winer, M.D., is a medical doctor specialist in neurology, psychiatry, psychoanalysis, psychopharmacology, psychotherapy, and psychological testing.
Dr. Winer's practices Jungian depth or analytical psychology (using the approach of psychiatrist Carl Jung) making use of dreams (dream interpretation) to work with the unconscious as an analyst performing therapy, psychotherapy, analysis, and psychoanalysis.
Dr. Winer is president of the C.G. Jung Center of Boulder. Professionally, he is a:
- Board-certified neurologist
- Fellowship-trained psychopharmacologist
- Psychoanalyst (Jungian analyst) trained in Switzerland, and
- Psychological and neuropsychological testing.
He also is a Consultant :
- In the neurological and emotional effects of brain injury and damages
- The assessment of the medical necessity and access of care issues for novel treatments and medical devices in the fields of neurology and psychiatry.
- In the determination of access to healthcare, quality of care issues in hospital treatment of patients, and quality of care issues in medical practice settings.
He conducts training in Jungian Analysis for the following in conjunction with their participation in an accredited training program:
- psychology professionals (MA, PhD)
- medical doctors.
If you wish to consider having me see you as a patient; serve as training Analyst or provide clinical case supervision as a Jungian analyst, or have need of any of other of my services, please contact me.
To view my professional credentials, click on the link below:
Robert Winer, M.D.'s LinkedIn profile
Robert Winer, M.D.'s Academic Research Page @ Academia.edu